IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 340 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 340 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 340
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000.
General Writing Task 1
You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party. You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbour. Write a letter to your neighbour. In your letter you should:
describe your plans for the party
and invite your neighbour to come to the party.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In the developed world, average life expectancy is increasing. What problems will this cause for individuals and society? Suggest some measures that could be taken to reduce the impact of ageing populations.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Text Messages
- Do you like texting?
- How often do you write texts?
- Why do you send texts?
- Do you use any apps to write texts?
- Do you text someone if they don’t answer your phone call?
- Do you prefer sending or receiving messages?
- Do you always reply to a text message?
- In what situations is making a call better than writing a text?
- Is texting better than calling people?
- Have you ever received a confusing text message?
- Do you receive texts with ads?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a crop, vegetable or plant that you are familiar with.
- what it is and where it grows?
- How did you become familiar with it?
- what do you like or dislike about it?
- and explain why this is important for your country?
Part 3 Questions
- Do people in your country like to grow plants at home?
- Do old people grow plants?
- How do schools teach students to grow plants?
- What is the main crop of your country?
- How were the crops grown in the past?
- Do you know some of the more advanced ways to grow crops?
- Are there some drawbacks to growing crops using modern technology?
- Is farming a popular career choice in India?
- Why don’t young people today like to be in the farming business?
- How do you think technology will change farming in the future?