IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 344 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 344 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 344
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007.
General Writing Task 1
One of your friends plans to go sightseeing in your country. You used to live in a place that you think she might enjoy visiting. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter you should:
briefly describe the attractions of this place
and suggest what he/she should take.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that in the modern world we are more dependent on each other, while others think that people have become more independent.͒ Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Being in a hurry
- How often are you in a hurry?
- Do you like doing things quickly?
- What do you often do in a hurry?
- What helps you to finish things quickly?
- When was the last time you did something in a hurry?
- What did you do? Why did you do it in a hurry?
- Do you like to finish things quickly?
- What kind of things do you never do in hurry? Why?
- Is it good to be always in a hurry?
- Why do people make mistakes when they are in hurry?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an occasion when you got positive feedback for work that you did: You should say
- What did you do?
- When was it?
- Why do you get positive feedback?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you like helping others?
- In your view should children be taught to help others?
- How can we encourage children to help others?
- Do you think people are less willing to help others these days compared to the past?
- Do people trust others as much as they used to in the past?
- How do people in your community help one another?
- How do students such as high school students help each other?
- How can charitable organizations help people?
- What are some examples of such organizations in your country?
- What do you think are the benefits of having unpaid volunteer workers?
- How do you think the volunteers themselves benefit?
- Should professionals be hired rather than using volunteer workers?
- Do you think international aid, for example from my national government to another is important?
- Can you give examples of international aid?