IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 345 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 345 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 345
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph shows visits to and from the UK from 1979 to 1999, and the bar graph shows the most popular countries visited by UK residents in 1999.
General Writing Task 1
You recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you. Write a letter to a friend about the place. In your letter
explain where the place was and how you got there
describe what you saw
offer to take your friend there
General / Academic Writing Task 2
When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Work or Studies
- What work do you do?
- Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
- Do you like your job?
- Is it very interesting?
- Do you miss being a student?
- What subject(s) are you studying?
- Why did you choose to study that subject/those subjects?
- Do you like your subject? Why/Why not?
- Is it very interesting?
- Are you looking forward to working?
- Do you prefer to study in the mornings or afternoons?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an occasion when you got positive feedback for work that you did: You should say
- What you did do?
- When was it
- Why do you get positive feedback?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you like helping others?
- In your view should children be taught to help others?
- How can we encourage children to help others?
- Do you think people are less willing to help others these days compared to the past?
- Do people trust others as much as they used to in the past?
- How do people in your community help one another?
- How do students such as high school students help each other?
- How can charitable organizations help people?
- What are some examples of such organizations in your country?
- What do you think are the benefits of having unpaid volunteer workers?
- How do you think the volunteers themselves benefit?
- Should professionals be hired rather than using volunteer workers?
- Do you think international aid, for example from my national government to another is important?
- Can you give examples of international aid?