IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 371 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 371 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 371
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram details the process of producing olive oil. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your friend who has moved to another country and now he/she is coming back to your country for a visit. You have arranged a party for him/her. In your letter:
- Give the date and location of the party
- Say which friends are coming to the party
- Give more information about the friend’s current life.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It is important for people to take risks, in both their professional lives and personal lives. Do the advantages of taking these risks outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Barbecue
- Do Indian people like barbecue
- What kind of food do you like to eat for barbeque?
- Would you like to have a barbeque with your family or your friends?
- Did you have barbeque when you were a child?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an interesting thing you have learned from a foreign culture. You should say:
What it is?
How did you learn it?
Why did you learn it?
and explain how you think it will help others?
Part 3 Questions
- What difficulties do people face when learning new things from foreign cultures?
- At what age should children start learning a foreign language?
- Do you think language learning is important? Why?
- What’s the best way to learn new things?
- Do you think minority languages will disappear?