IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 378 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 378 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 378
Academic Writing Task 1
The first chart below gives information about the money spent by British parents on their children’s sports between 2008 and 2014. The second chart shows the number of children who participated in three sports in Britain over the same time period. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the local council about the poor condition of roads in your area. Include the following in your letter:
- Explain the situation and road’s condition.
- How does it affect you and other people?
- Suggest what measures need to be taken, in your opinion.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In marriages today, some argue that it is the responsibility of both spouses to earn a living for the family. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Feel Happy
Question 1. Is there anything that makes you feel happy lately?
Question 2. What do you do to stay happy?
Question 3. Can you stay happy all the time?
Question 4. Is it important to be happy?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a toy you liked in your childhood
- What was the toy?
- Who gave it to you?
- How often did you play with it?
Part 3 Questions
- What is the difference between girls’ and boys’ toys?
- Do you believe toys really assist in children’s growth?
- Does modern technology have an impact on children’s toys?
- Have we lost our hands skills such as sewing?
- What toys are popular with children in India now?
- In general, do kids today have many toys?
- Do you believe playing with electronic toys has a good influence on children?
- Do you think there are some toys which are just acceptable for girls and a few that are only acceptable for boys?
- Which do you believe is better, for kids to play with toy alone or with other children?
- Do you think parents should encourage their children to share their toys with other children?
- If you were planning to give a present to your child, what could you give him?
- Is it good to Give kids too many presents such as a lot of toys?