IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 383 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 383 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 383
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts show how tourism to two countries changed over a 50-year period. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You like the apartment but you need some improvements to be made to it. Write a letter to the landlord:
- Explain why you are happy living in the apartment
- Describe what improvements are to be made
- Explain why it is important to make the improvements.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that the experiences children have before they go to school will have the greatest effect on their future life. Others argue that experiences gained when they are teenagers have a bigger influence. Discuss both views and give your own opinions.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Stages of life
Question 1. Do you enjoy your current stage of life?
Question 2. In what stage of your life were you the happiest?
Question 3. Which stage of your life do you think is the most important?
Question 4. What’s your plan for your next stage of life?
Question 5. Which part of your country do you want to live in?
Question 6. What makes you feel proud of your country?
Question 7. Do you know the history of your country well?
Question 8. Will you stay in India in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an activity you do to keep fit. You should say:
- What the activity is?
- When and where do you usually do it?
- How do you do it?
- Explain why it can keep you fit?
Part 3 Questions
- What do old people in your country do to keep fit?
- What kinds of sports are popular in India?
- Do you think young people should play dangerous sports?
- What else people can do to keep fit besides sports?
- What can parents do to make their children like sports?
- Why obesity is on an incline?