IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 388 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 388 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 388
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your child is going on a trip to another country for 3 days. School is looking for some parents who can join the trip and you decided to apply for the same. You are interested in going with trip. Write a letter to the head of the school and include:
- Why do you want to join the team
- What you can do to assist
- Queries related to the trip.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
More and more people today are moving away from where their friends and family live. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Reading
- Do you like reading?
- Do you read electronic books?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- Have you lent books to others?
- Have you borrowed books from others?
- What is your favorite kind of book to read?
- Do you often read newspapers?
- Do you read professional books ?
- What books did you read as a child?
- Do you think it is important to encourage children to read?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a bar of chocolate you didn’t like. You should say:
- What it was?
- When do you taste it?
- How it tasted like?
- And explain why you didn’t like it?
Part 3 Questions
- What are the facts about chocolate?
- Where does Cocoa come from?
- Why do people love chocolate so much?
- Which type of chocolate do you like the most?
- Do children like to eat different chocolates?
- Can you describe some popular flavors of chocolate?
- What are some products that are made of chocolate?
- Do people like chocolate cakes?
- Is it easy to make chocolate at home?
- Why chocolate is the most preferred sweet worldwide?