IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 389 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 389 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 389
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information on average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have bought a toy in an online toy shop, but the toy is damaged. You have to write a letter to the shop manager:
- Describe the toy.
- Describe the damages.
- Providing a resolution.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say patriotism causes problems and is negative overall. Others feel that it is beneficial for society at large. Do the advantages of patriotism outweigh its disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Getting Up Early
Question 1:- Do you often get up early in the morning?
Question 2:- What do you usually do when you get up early?
Question 3:- What’s your morning routine?
Question 4:- Is breakfast important to you?
Question 5:- Do you get up early on weekends?
Question 6:- What kinds of people usually get up early? Why?
Question 7:- What are the benefits of getting up early?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a competition you would like to take part in. You should say:
- What kind of competition it is?
- What would you do in this competition?
- Why does this competition interest you?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of people are competitive?
- What kind of activities/competitions do people like to participate in?
- What kinds of competitions are prevalent in your hometown?
- Why do you think there are many competitive programs on TV today?
- How to reduce stress in this competitive era?
- How can we stay ahead of others in this competitive era?
- How do you get ahead of your competitors?