IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 400 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 400 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no solution will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 400
Academic Writing Task 1
The table shows the income and expenditure of Brooklyn Hall, the building used to hire in over the period of three years.
General Writing Task 1
You are getting married soon. Write a letter to your friend from a different country and invite him/her to the wedding. In your letter:
- Describe your future wife/husband.
- What will happen at the wedding
- Why do you want to invite him/her
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that we cannot learn anything from the past for our life today, while others believe that history is a valuable source of information to understand human life. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Discussion
- What do you like to talk about?
- Did you change the way you discussed when you were a child?
- Do you change your opinions frequently?
- What topics do you usually talk about with your friends?
- Are you more of a listener or a speaker?
- What are some key points to being a good listener?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an important river or lake in your country
- What is it?
- How has it changed people’s lives?
- What benefits did it bring?
- And explain if it is more important for older or younger people.
Part 3 Questions
- Why do many people like going to places with water, such as lakes, rivers, or seas?
- What kinds of leisure activities do people like to do in water places?
- Do children and old people feel the same way when they go to the beach?
- Why do people like water sports?
- Do you think the beach or seaside is more suitable for children or old people to spend their leisure time with?
- Is there much water transportation in your country?
- Do people travel by boat in your country?
- How important is water in daily life?
- How important are rivers and lakes to the cities where they are located?
- Are the rivers in your country suffer from serious pollution?
- Do you think human activity is posing a threat to oceans globally?