IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 401 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 401 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 401
Academic Writing Task 1
The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and planned future development of the site. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make relevant comparisons.
General Writing Task 1
You are having a graduation party next Saturday night. You have invited 50 people to celebrate at an outdoor barbecue evening, which may continue till late at night. Write a letter to your elderly neighbour. In your letter:
explain what will be happening
offer your apologies in advance
invite him/her to visit your house someday
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Young people who commit crimes should be treated the same as adults by the authorities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Accommodation & Hometown
- Let’s talk about your hometown. Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about it?
- What do you not like about it?
- How important is your hometown to you?
- Do you think you will continue to live in your hometown?
- Let’s move on to talk about accommodation. Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in?
- Does the place you live in have many amenities?
- Is there anything you would like to change about the place you live in?
- Do you plan to live there for a long time?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a competition ( Music, Sports, etc.) you would like to take part in
What kind of competition it is?
What would you do in this competition?
Why does this competition interest you?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of people are competitive?
- What kind of activities/competitions do people like to participate in?
- What kinds of competitions are prevalent in your hometown?
- Why do you think there are many competitive programs on TV today?
- How to reduce stress in this competitive era?
- How can we stay ahead of others in this competitive era?
- How do you get ahead of your competitors?
- Is it essential to be competitive in life?
- What benefits do you get if you work in a non-competitive field?