IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 406 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 406 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 406
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the number of medals won by the top ten countries in the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are planning to study English at a college in an English-speaking country. You would like some information about their courses.
Write a letter to the college. In your letter,
ask about the course they offer
ask about the cost of the course
say what kind of accommodation you want in the college hostel
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Shops should not be allowed to sell any food or drinks that have been scientifically proven to be bad for people’s health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 High School & Hometown
- Where is your hometown?
- How often do you visit your hometown?
- How many people live in your hometown?
- What is your hometown famous for?
- What’s the oldest part of your hometown?
- Who was your favourite teacher in high school?
- What was your favourite subject in high school?
- Do you still remember what happened on your first day of high school?
- Do you still keep in touch with your friends from high school?
- Do you miss your life in high school?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something you do to keep yourself concentrated
What the activity is
and where do you do this activity?
why do you do this?
and explain how this activity helps you concentrate on your study/work.
Part 3 Questions
- Is it important for children to learn how to concentrate?
- What can employers do to help employees concentrate?
- What kinds of jobs require higher concentration at work?
- Why is it hard for some people to concentrate?
- Can technology help you concentrate?
- Have you ever felt difficult to concentrate?
- What kinds of distractions bother you in life?
- Do you need to concentrate when you do sports?