IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 409 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 409 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 409
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
There have been several complaints about the reception area where visitors to your company arrive. Your manager has asked you to suggest how the reception area could be improved. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter,
describe the complaints that have been made
say why the reception area is important
suggest how the reception area could be improved
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It is important for people to take risks, in both their professional lives and personal lives. Do the advantages of taking these risks outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Books & TV
- Do you like watching TV?
- How often do you watch TV?
- What kind of TV programmes do you like to watch?
- What are the most popular TV shows in your country?
- Has the internet affected your viewing habits?
- How often do you read?
- Do you like reading books? Why?
- Do you have many books at home?/ What kinds of books do you like to read?
- Do you prefer to buy books or borrow them?
- What are the benefits of reading?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you used your cellphone to do something important
- When was it?
- What you did?
- Why was it important?
- How did you feel?
Part 3 Questions
- Do most people have mobile phones in your country?
- What are the effects when someone makes a lot of noise by using a cellphone in a public place?
- At what age do you think children are allowed to own a cellular phone?
- Why do you think there are some people who are addicted to using a cellphone?
- What do people use cell phones for?
- Are children allowed to use mobile phones in your country?
- What are the advantages of having a mobile phone?