IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 412 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 412 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 412
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows estimated world illiteracy rates by region and by gender for the year 2000. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.
General Writing Task 1
You and some of your friends want to start a weekly dance club, and you have found a hall that would be suitable to hold your meetings.
Write a letter to the owner of the hall. In your letter,
explain the dance project
ask if it is possible to rent the hall and under what terms
state what day and times you would like to use the hall
General / Academic Writing Task 2
More and more young people from wealthy countries are spending time in communities in poorer countries doing unpaid work such as teaching or building houses. Why is this? Who benefits more from this, the communities or these young people?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Advertisements & Books
- Do you like reading books? Why?
- What book would you take on a long journey?
- How easy is it for you to read books in English?
- Have you given up reading a book recently?
- What kind of people like reading and what kind of people don’t like reading very much?
- Do you like watching advertisements?
- Will you buy something because of an advertisement?
- How do you feel when you see pop-up ads on the internet?
- Do you like funny or serious advertisements?
- What makes a good advertisement?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk About A Debatable Issue
- What the issue is?
- Why it is debatable?
- What side do you support?
- And how do you think it can be resolved?
Part 3 Questions
- Should Students Get Mental Health Days Off From School?
- What Topics Do You Wish You Could Learn About in School?
- Do You Believe Aliens Exist?
- Should Stay-at-Home Parents Be Paid?
- Can Social Media Be a Tool for Learning and Growth in Schools?
- Should Facebook Fact-Check Political Speech?
- Should Texting While Driving Be Treated Like Drunken Driving?
- How Do You Think Indian Education Could Be Improved?
- Should Public Transit Be Free?