IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 415 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 415 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 415
Academic Writing Task 1
The tables and pie chart show in percentage terms the results of a survey of a new shopping complex in Auckland, New Zealand. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make relevant comparisons.
General Writing Task 1
You and some friends ate a meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, and you were very pleased with the food and service.
Write a letter to the restaurant manager. In your letter:
give details of your visit to the restaurant
explain the reason for the celebration
say what was good about the food and the service
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that individuals should be responsible for planning for their retirement while others feel that it is the responsibility of governments to help them. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music & Newspaper And Magazine
- What’s your favourite kind of music?
- Do you like to listen to live music?
- Is live music popular in your country?
- Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
- Do you often read newspapers?
- Do you prefer to read local news or international news?
- Which is more popular where you live, newspapers or magazines?
- Do many people today read newspapers?
- In the future, do you think more people than today will read magazines or fewer people?
- Do you think newspapers will be very important to you in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a shocking News That made you happy
What was it about?
Who told you the news?
When did you know it?
How did you feel about it?
Why do you think it was shocking?
Part 3 Questions
- Is it important to read the news?
- What kind of news do people in your country like to read?
- Are young people and old people interested in the same kind of news?
- Is it important to keep reading up-to-date news?
- How do people in your country get news?
- Why do some people like to share news on social media?
- Do you think children should start watching the news from a young age?