IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 423 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 423 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 423
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart below shows the global sales of televisions by Supervision Incorporation from 1999 to 2012. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to spend your vacation in a city in a foreign country. You have never been there before. Your cousin has a friend who lives there. Write a letter to your cousin’s friend. In your letter,
say why you are making this trip
ask some questions about the city (e.g. places to see, things to do, things to bring)
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Colours & Weather
- What’s the best season of the whole year?
- What do people normally do in that season?
- What’s the weather usually like in your country (or your hometown)?
- How is the weather here different from the weather in your home country?
- What colours do you like?
- What’s the most popular colour in your country?
- Do you like to wear dark or bright colours?
- What’s the difference between men’s and women’s preferences for colours?
- Do colours affect your mood?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time you had a disagreement with someone
- Who was the person?
- Why did you have the disagreement?
- Was the issue resolved? If yes, how?
- And explain what happened after the disagreement.
Part 3 Questions
- If there is a disagreement, what do you do?
- How can we prevent disagreements from escalating into a fight?
- Who do you think should teach children to respect- teachers or parents?
- What do you do when you have a disagreement with your parents?