IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 424 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 424 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 424
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below give Information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are part of a group of musicians who meet on Monday and Wednesday evenings to practise in the community hall. You have been told, however, that it is no longer possible for the group to use the hall. Write a letter to the manager of the community hall. In the letter:
describe what the group does
explain why the group is good for the community
suggest alternative days and times for practice
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many countries are struggling with increases in crime rates and some think that having more police on the streets is the best way to reduce these increasing levels of crime. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Food & Weather
- Do you have a healthy diet?
- Do you prefer eating at home or eating out?
- Do you like ordering food to be delivered?
- Who do you get food delivered with?
- Do you eat meals differently now compared to when you were little?
- What sort of weather do you like the most?
- Would you say the weather in your hometown is suitable for working (or studying)?
- Would you like to move to a place with different weather?
- What season (or weather) do you think is most suitable for work and/or study?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who you believe dresses well
- Who this person is
- What kind of dresses he/she wears
- How you know him/her
- and explain why you think this person dresses well.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you have a favourite item of clothing? What is it? Why do you like it? When do you wear it?
- What is your favourite colour to wear? How many items of clothing do you have in this colour?
- How necessary is colour coordination to you? Do your clothes always match?
- Are certain colours more suitable for men and specific colours more suitable for women?
- Do you change your clothes often? Or do you tend to wear the same clothes all day?
- How often should clothing be washed? How often do you wash your clothing?