IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 426 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 426 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening, Tests click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 426
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
General Writing Task 1
The local government is planning to change the bus timetable. You are not happy about the proposed changes. You have decided to write about it to the editor of a local newspaper.
Write a letter to the newspaper. In the letter,
describe the changes
explain how that will affect you
say how you would like the service to be improved
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think parents should supervise their children’s activities, while others believe children should be free to do what they want in their free time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Art & Photography
- Do you like art?
- Do you think art classes are necessary?
- How do you think art classes affect children’s development?
- What kind of paintings do people in your country like?
- What benefits can you get from painting as a hobby?
- Do you like to take photographs?
- Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
- How often do you take photographs?
- Do you prefer to take pictures of people or of scenery?
- Are there any photos on the walls of your home?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a problem you had while shopping online or in a store
- When has it happened?
- What did you buy?
- What problem you had?
- And explain how you felt about the experience.
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of customer service do you think is good?
- What are the differences between shopping online and in-store?
- What problems do customers often have while shopping?
- What do you think customers should do when there are problems with products bought online?