IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 429 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 429 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 429
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph below shows the average monthly temperatures in three major cities. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You travelled by a long-distance bus recently and your suitcase was damaged. Write a letter to the bus company. In your letter,
inform the bus company of when and to where you travelled
describe your suitcase and what happened to it
explain why the company should pay for a new suitcase
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise, they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Work
- Can you describe your job to me?
- What do you do for a living?
- How long have you been doing it?
- Can you describe one of your typical working days?
- What’s your daily routine on a working day?
- Why did you choose to do that job?
- What things do you enjoy about your work? Why?
- What do you think is the attraction of your work?
- What is your ideal job?
- Do you want to change your current job? Why or why not?
- Are you willing to keep your job permanently?
- What are your plans for the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time you made a decision to wait for something
- When did it happen?
- What you waited for?
- Why you made the decision?
- And explain how you felt while waiting.
Part 3 Questions
- What do people in your country often do while waiting?
- Why do some people like a slow-paced life?
- Is being patient good for people? Why?
- Are people less patient now than people in the past? Why?
- On what occasions do people have to wait every day?
- Do you think people can’t wait to invent new technologies?
- Why do people hate waiting?
- Are kids better at waiting than adults?
- Can patience be taught to kids? How?