IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 431 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 431 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page, and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 431
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows waste recycling rates in the U.S. from 1960 to 2011. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are looking for a part-time job. Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter:
- introduce yourself
- explain what sort of job you would like
- say what experience and skills you have
General / Academic Writing Task 2
News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think to influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if the more good news was reported? Use your own ideas knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Free time
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- How much time do you have each week for doing these things?
- Why do you like doing these activities?
- How did you start doing this activity at first?
- Is there some other hobby or sport you would like to try? Why?
- How has the way people spend their free time changed over the years?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a friend you like to talk with
- Who is he?
- What you like to talk about?
- Why do you like to talk with him?
- And explain how you feel about him.
Part 3 Questions
- Where do young people like to meet?
- What do young people talk about when they meet up?
- Do you think people should be honest when talking with friends?
- On what occasions do people talk with strangers?
- On what occasions should one remain silent?