IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 432 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 432 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 432
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows fish consumption and different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months. You now realise that you left a small bag of personal possessions in your room. Write to the family describing the things you left behind. Ask them to send those items to you. Offer to cover the cost.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of the environment while others think this is the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Holidays
- What do you do when you have a holiday?
- Who do you usually spend your holiday with?
- Where do you like to spend your holidays? Why?
- Can you describe a typical day in your holidays?
- Why are holidays important to you?
- Where would you go if you could take a holiday anywhere in the world? Why?
- What do people usually do during holidays and in your town?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time you had a disagreement with someone
- Who was the person?
- Why did you have the disagreement?
- Was the issue resolved? If yes, how?
- And explain what happened after the disagreement.
Part 3 Questions
- If there is a disagreement, what do you do?
- How can we prevent disagreements from escalating into a fight?
- Who do you think should teach children to respect- teachers or parents?
- What do you do when you have a disagreement with your parents?