IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 439 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 439 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening, Tests click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 439
Academic Writing Task 1
The number of tourists visiting Malaysia and Dubai from 1995 to 2003 is presented below. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown in the diagrams below.
General Writing Task 1
You celebrated your birthday with some friends last week in a restaurant. It was a great success and you and your friends enjoyed the evening very much.
Write a letter to the restaurant to thank them. Mention the food, service and atmosphere. Also, suggest any improvements to make things better.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Present a written argument or case to an educated reader with no specialist knowledge of the following topic. It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? What sort of punishment should parents and teachers be allowed to use to teach good behaviour to children?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music & Newspaper And Magazine
- What’s your favourite kind of music?
- Do you like to listen to live music?
- Is live music popular in your country?
- Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
- Do you often read newspapers?
- Do you prefer to read local news or international news?
- Which is more popular where you live, newspapers or magazines?
- Do many people today read newspapers?
- In the future, do you think more people than today will read magazines or fewer people?
- Do you think newspapers will be very important to you in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a shocking News That made you happy
- What was it about?
- Who told you the news?
- When did you know it?
- How did you feel about it?
- Why do you think it was shocking?
Part 3 Questions
- Is it important to read the news?
- What kind of news do people in your country like to read?
- Are young people and old people interested in the same kind of news?
- Is it important to keep reading up-to-date news?
- How do people in your country get news?
- Why do some people like to share news on social media?
- Do you think children should start watching the news from a young age?