IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 441 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 441 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 441
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below gives information on the population of turtles in India from 1980 to 2012. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You want to book a hotel that one of your friends recommended to you for a family holiday at the seaside. Write a letter to the hotel manager to make arrangements. In your letter,
explain what accommodation you require and when you want to stay
ask what will be included in the price
enquire about activities and places of interest near the hotel
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Work
- Can you describe your job to me?
- What do you do for a living?
- How long have you been doing it?
- Can you describe one of your typical working days?
- What’s your daily routine on a working day?
- Why did you choose to do that job?
- What things do you enjoy about your work? Why?
- What do you think is the attraction of your work?
- What is your ideal job?
- Do you want to change your current job? Why or why not?
- Are you willing to keep your job permanently?
- What are your plans for the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time you made a decision to wait for something
- When did it happen?
- What you waited for?
- Why you made the decision?
- And explain how you felt while waiting.
Part 3 Questions
- What do people in your country often do while waiting?
- Why do some people like a slow-paced life?
- Is being patient good for people? Why?
- Are people less patient now than people in the past? Why?
- On what occasions do people have to wait every day?
- Do you think people can’t wait to invent new technologies?
- Why do people hate waiting?
- Are kids better at waiting than adults?
- Can patience be taught to kids? How?