IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 442 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 442 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 442
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below compare water usage in San Diego, California and the rest of the world. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
A magazine wants to include contributions from its readers for an article called ‘The book that influenced me most. Write a letter to the editor of the magazine about the book that influenced you most. In your letter,
describe what this book was about
explain how this book influenced you
say whether this book would be likely to affect other people
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Scientists have been warning for many years about environmental protection and how important it is to limit our personal energy consumption. What are the causes of the overconsumption of electricity? How can people be encouraged to use less energy?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Books & TV
- Do you like watching TV?
- How often do you watch TV?
- What kind of TV programmes do you like to watch?
- What are the most popular TV shows in your country?
- Has the internet affected your viewing habits?
- How often do you read?
- Do you like reading books? Why?
- Do you have many books at home?/ What kinds of books do you like to read?
- Do you prefer to buy books or borrow them?
- What are the benefits of reading?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you used your cellphone to do something important
- When was it?
- What you did?
- Why was it important?
- How did you feel?
Part 3 Questions
- Do most people have mobile phones in your country?
- What are the effects when someone makes a lot of noise by using a cell phone in a public place?
- At what age do you think children are allowed to own a cellular phone?
- Why do you think there are some people who are addicted to using a cell phone?
- What do people use cell phones for?
- Are children allowed to use mobile phones in your country?
- What are the advantages of having a mobile phone?