IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 444 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 444 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 444
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows the steps in the hiring process at ACME corporation. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You exercise regularly and have been a member of many different gyms. Recently, you moved into a new neighbourhood and joined a new gym. You have noticed that people at this gym do not bother to wipe down the machines after use and often leave dirty towels on the benches in the changing rooms. Write to the gym manager. In your letter:
explain who you are
describe the problem exactly
make suggestions to improve the gym
General / Academic Writing Task 2
an increasing number of people are choosing cosmetology surgery to improve their appearance. What are the reasons? Do you think is it a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Accommodation & Hometown
- Let’s talk about your hometown. Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about it?
- What do you not like about it?
- How important is your hometown to you?
- Do you think you will continue to live in your hometown?
- Let’s move on to talk about accommodation. Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in?
- Does the place you live in have many amenities?
- Is there anything you would like to change about the place you live in?
- Do you plan to live there for a long time?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a competition ( Music, Sports, etc.) you would like to take part in
- What kind of competition is it?
- What would you do in this competition?
- Why does this competition interest you?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of people are competitive?
- What kind of activities/competitions do people like to participate in?
- What kinds of competitions are prevalent in your hometown?
- Why do you think there are many competitive programs on TV today?
- How to reduce stress in this competitive era?
- How can we stay ahead of others in this competitive era?
- How do you get ahead of your competitors?
- Is it essential to be competitive in life?
- What benefits do you get if you work in a non-competitive field?