IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 445 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 445 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 445
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute weather information to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
General Writing Task 1
Your local council is considering closing a sports and leisure centre that it runs in order to save money. Write a letter to the local council. In your letter,
give details of how you and your friends or family use the centre
explain why the sports and leisure centre is important for the local community
describe the possible effects on local people if the centre closes
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Discussion
- What do you like to talk about?
- Did you change the way you discussed when you were a child?
- Do you change your opinions frequently?
- What topics do you usually talk about with your friends?
- Are you more of a listener or a speaker?
- What are some key points to being a good listener?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an important river or lake in your country
- What is it?
- How has it changed people’s lives?
- What benefits did it bring?
- And explain if it is more important for older or younger people.
Part 3 Questions
- Why do many people like going to places with water, such as lakes, rivers, or seas?
- What kinds of leisure activities do people like to do in water places?
- Do children and old people feel the same way when they go to the beach?
- Why do people like water sports?
- Do you think the beach or seaside is more suitable for children or old people to spend their leisure time with?
- Is there much water transportation in your country?
- Do people travel by boat in your country?
- How important is water in daily life?
- How important are rivers and lakes to the cities where they are located?
- Are the rivers in your country suffer from serious pollution?
- Do you think human activity is posing a threat to oceans globally?