IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 459 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in the Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 459 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 459
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart provides information about how families in a country spent weekly income in both 1968 and 2018. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and comparing where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
The street where you live is very polluted. Write to the local council and ask them to act on this situation. You should say:
- What is the main problem?
- How does it affect your street?
- Give some suggestions and request action.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Research shows that some activities are good for health and others are bad. Despite knowing that, millions of people engage in unhealthy activities. What is the cause of this? What can be done?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Cooking and Housework
- Do you like cooking?
- Who usually does the cooking in your home?
- Do you do some cooking/help your family cook at home now?
- Do you think your home is clean and tidy?
- Did you do some house cleaning when you were young?
- Do you have breakfast at home every day?
- Do you want to learn how to cook well?
- What housework do you like or dislike doing?
- Do you think that men and women should share housework?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an activity you did in a new place
- What you did do, when and where you did do it?
- Who you did do it with?
- Whether it was difficult or easy?
- Why this activity was new or exciting for you?
Part 3 Questions – Outdoor Activities
- Is it good for people to change jobs when there are new chances?
- Are outdoor activities better than indoor activities?
- What types of outdoor activities are popular in your country?
- Why do you think some people like doing new things?
- Do you think that people who like to do adventurous activities are more likely to succeed?
- What problems can people have when they try new activities for the first time?
- Do you think it’s best to do new things on your own or with other people? Why?
- What kinds of things do children learn to do when they are very young? How important are these things?
- Do you think children and adults learn to do new things in the same way? How is their learning style different?