IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 468 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 468 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 468
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows the employment status of adults in the US in 2003 and 2013. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just read an article in a national newspaper which claims that town centres in your country all look very similar to each other. You don’t fully agree with this opinion. Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper. In your letter say
which point in the article do you agree with explain ways in which your town centre is different from most other town centres offer to give a guided tour of your town to the writer of the article
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that in order to reduce the number of time people spend commuting, parks and gardens close to city centres should be replaced by apartment buildings. Others disagree with this idea. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 High School
- Who was your favourite teacher in high school?
- What was your favourite subject in high school?
- Do you still remember what happened on your first day of high school?
- Do you still keep in touch with your friends from high school?
- Do you miss your life in high school?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a positive change in your life. You should say:-
- what the change was about?
- when did it happen?
- describe details of the change that happened.
- and describe how it affected you later in life.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think change is good?
- What are some of the major changes that occur to people throughout their lives?
- Is your country changing rapidly?
- In what ways have changes in technology changed people’s lives?
- Why do old people not accept change?