IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 469 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 469 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 469
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows the components of GDP in the UK from 1992 to 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently shifted to a rental apartment with your family. However, there are some problems with the apartment. Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter.
- Describe the problem
- Demand the solution to the problem
- Inform him what you will do if the problem is not solved.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Schools are no longer needed because children can find so much information on the internet and study at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this essay?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
- What do you do in your free time?
- Do you have a busy social life?
- Do you lead an active life?
- Has your life changed much in the last year?
- What would you like to change about your lifestyle?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe your favourite city or a city you have visited that you like very much. You should say:-
- What its name is and where it is?
- When you visit it?
- Why did you like it?
- And the major attractions in this city are
Part 3 Questions
- In your opinion, what makes a city a good one to live in?
- What are the advantages of living in a city?
- What are the negative aspects of crowded cities?
- How can governments improve living standards in crowded cities?
- What about air quality? What can people do to improve the air quality in the city?