IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 477 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in the Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 477 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 477
Academic Writing Task 1
Describe the information in the table and make comparisons where appropriate. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the department of education to provide financial assistance for a short training course that you want to do in some foreign country. In your letter, you should tell:
- What course do you want to take?
- Why do you want to take the course?
- How financial assistance can help you?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Increasing the price of petrol is the only way to solve environmental problems. Do you agree or disagree?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Questions
- What scenery can you see from the window of your room?
- Do you like to watch the scenery from your window?
- Do you want to live in a house with beautiful window views?
- How do you feel when you can’t see any beautiful view from your window?
- Do you like to try new activities? Why?
- What activities would you like to try?
- What activities did you do when you were a child?
- Do you like to try new activities alone or with friends?
Part 2 Speaking cue cards
Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth: You should say
- Who your friend is?
- What was the truth?
- What your friend’s reaction was?
- Explain why it was important for you to tell the truth to your friend.
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Do you think we should tell the truth at all times?
- How do you know when others are telling the truth?
- Do you think it is important to win the game or follow the rules?
- Sometimes, people should tell lies. Do you agree?