IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 490 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 490 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 490
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the figure for work hours per week in the industrial sector in four European countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make ccomparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the manager of the Lost and Found department of the railway regarding the luggage you accidentally left on the train. In your letter
- give the details of your train trip
- describe the luggage you left on the train
- say what actions you want him/her to take.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Learning at university would be more effective if men and women were educated separately. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 TV
- Do you like watching TV?
- How often do you watch TV?
- What kind of TV programmes do you like to watch?
- What are the most popular TV shows in your country?
- Has the internet affected your viewing habits?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an important decision you have made. You should say:
- What the decision was?
- Why you made that choice?
- Who helped you make a choice?
- And explain why the decision was so important.
Part 3 Questions
- Why do some people find it hard to make decisions?
- How important is it to get advice from other people when making decisions?
- Why is it sometimes difficult to accept advice?
- What are some of the most important decisions young people have to make?
- Do you agree that parents should make important decisions for their children?
- Is it better to make a decision thinking about what you want or thinking about what other people want?