IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 496 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 496 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 496
Academic Writing Task 1
The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and the planned future development of the site. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months. You now realise that you left a small bag of personal possessions in your room.
- Write to the family describing the things you left behind.
- Ask them to send those items to you.
- Offer to cover the cost.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It is important for people to take risks, both in their professional lives and their personal lives. Do you think the advantages of taking risks outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Outer Space and stars
- Do you want to travel to outer space?
- What would you do if you had an opportunity?
- Have you ever learnt about stars and outer space?
- Is it essential to study stars?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a park that has changed a lot in recent years
- Where it is?
- When did you visit it for the first time?
- What changes have happened
- Are these changes good or bad?
Part 3 Questions
- Why is there less attendance of youngsters in the parks these days?
- How can we improve the parks?
- How can we increase the number of parks?
- What activities do you prefer when visiting a park?
- Are public parks essential in India? What do you think are the benefits of having the park in the city?
- Do you think there are enough public parks in your hometown?
- How do people of different age groups use public parks?