IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 497 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 497 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 497
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below give information about world spending and population. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are studying for a qualification and would like some time off from your work to complete it. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:
- Ask for some time off to complete the qualification.
- Suggest what you will do later at work if you have time off.
- Say how the qualification will help your job or company.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Children are facing more pressures nowadays from academic, social and commercial perspectives. What are the causes of these pressures, and what measures should be taken to reduce these pressures?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Staying Up late
- How do you feel in the morning after you stay up late?
- What were you doing When you stayed up late last time?
- Do you go to sleep early?
- Do you work late at night?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you studied at a friend’s home
- When did you study?
- Why did you study at your friend’s home?
- How was the experience?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What are your views on friendship?
- Do you believe that there are true friends who help in troubled times?
- How do people befriend each other?
- Do you study at a specific place at your home?
- Can you study with distractions?
- Do you visit a library to study?
- Do you prefer paperbacks or electronic books?