IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 499 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in the Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 499 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 499
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
A magazine wants to include contributions from its readers for an article called ‘The book that influenced me most. Write a letter to the editor of the magazine about the book that influenced you most. In your letter,
- Describe what this book was about.
- Explain how this book influenced you.
- Say whether this book would be likely to affect other people.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think cultural traditions may be destroyed when they are used as money-making attractions for tourists. Others believe it is the only way to save these traditions. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music
- What kinds of music do you like to listen to?
- When did you start listening to that type of music?
- Do you often listen to music?
- When do you listen to music?
- How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
- How do you feel when you listen to it?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an area of your city which you don’t like
- What place is it?
- When You Visit?
- Why You don’t like the area?
- What Improvements do You want in that area?
Part 3 Questions
- What sort of apartment does the majority of people in your city prefer?
- Do people in your city enjoy inviting others as guests?
- Do people exchange gifts when they visit?
- What is the difference between the houses in the city centre and the suburbs?
- Which do you favour? A home in the suburbs or the urban core?