IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 506 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 506 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 506
Academic Writing Task 1
The Graph Below Shows the Quantities of Goods Transported in The Uk Between 1974 and 2002 By Four Different Modes of Transport. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your ID card has been stolen. Write to the Local Police Station, giving details of
- Who you are?
- What happened?
- Ask what you should do to get a new ID card.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider; the rich are becoming richer, and the poor are getting even poorer. What problems can the situation cause? What can be done to reduce this gap? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your knowledge and experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Social Media
- Do you or your friends like using social media?
- Do you think you or your friends use too much social media?
- Do you want to work in social media? Why?
- What’s the most popular social media in India? Why?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a popular place for sports. You should say:
- Where it is?
- When you went there?
- What you did do there?
- And explain how you felt about this place.
Part 3 Questions
- Do young people like to do sports?
- What are the benefits of sports for children?
- Is it necessary to build public sports spaces?
- What do you think of companies donating sports venues for poor children?