IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 507 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 507 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 507
Academic Writing Task 1
The Three Pie Charts Below Show the Changes in Annual Spending by A Particular Uk School in 1981, 1991 and 2001. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
The street where you live is very polluted. Write to the local council and ask them to act on this situation. You should say:
- What is the main problem?
- How does it affect your street?
- Give some suggestions and request action.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Today more people are travelling than ever before. Why is this the case? What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Snacks
- What snacks do you like to eat?
- Did you often eat snacks when you were young?
- When do you usually eat snacks now?
- Do you think it is healthy for you to eat snacks?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when received money as a gift on your birthday. You should say:
- When did you receive it?
- What did you do with it?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- In your country, do parents give children money for doing housework?
- Is it important for children to have the right attitude towards money?
- What do you think of the saying; love of money is the root of all evil?
- Is it important to teach children how to manage their pocket money?
- What kind of occasions requires people to send money as gifts?
- Why do people rarely use cash now?
- When do children begin to comprehend the value of money?
- Should parents reward children with money?