IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 508 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 508 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 508
Academic Writing Task 1
The Tables Below Give Information About Sales of Fairtrade-Labelled Coffee and Bananas in 1999 And 2004 in Five European Countries. Summarise the Information by Selecting and Reporting the Main Features and Making Comparisons Where Relevant.
General Writing Task 1
One of your friends recently had a birthday celebration, but you missed it and forgot to tell your friend that you couldn’t attend. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- Apologise for missing the birthday celebration.
- Explain why you missed it and why you didn’t tell your friend.
- Say what you would like to do to show you are sorry.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The environmental problems that today’s world is facing are so great that there is little ordinary people can do to improve the situation. So governments and large organizations should be responsible for reducing the amount of damage being done to the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Singing
- Do you like singing? Why?
- Have you ever learnt how to sing?
- Who do you want to sing for?
- Do you think singing can bring happiness to people?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a story you have heard. You should say:-
- Who told you this story?
- When did you hear it?
- What was the story about?
- Why did you like this story? or Why you found it memorable?
Part 3 Questions
- Has storytelling changed over a period of time?
- Which way is better, traditional storytelling or the use of technology in storytelling?
- Do you think that generally, most people are good at storytelling?
- What makes storytelling effective?
- Is it important to tell stories?
- Is reading books beneficial or watching documentaries better?