IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 509 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 509 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 509
Academic Writing Task 1
The Diagrams Below Show the Stages and Equipment Used in The Cement-Making Process and How Cement Is Used to Produce Concrete for Building Purposes. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just read an article in a national newspaper claiming that town centres in your country all look very similar. You don’t fully agree with this opinion. Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper. In your letter, say
which point in the article do you agree with? Explain ways in which your town centre is different from most other town centres offer to give a guided tour of your town to the writer of the article
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example, working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Puzzles
- Did you do puzzles in your childhood?
- When do you do puzzles, during your trip or when you feel bored?
- Do you like doing word puzzles or number puzzles? Which is more difficult for you?
- Do you think it is good for old people to do puzzles?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an Important thing that you learned (Not at School or college). You should say:
- When did you learn it?
- How did you learn it?
- Why did you think it was important to learn it?
- How did you feel when you learnt it?
Part 3 Questions
- What do children learn from their parents?
- Are some children well-behaved because of their parents?
- Is it necessary for adults to learn new things?
- What are the options for learning new things?
- Is learning new things important for our physical and mental health?