IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 514 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 514 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 514
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph shows the past and projected finances for a local authority in New Zealand. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just enrolled in a 12-week English class but have found that you have a family problem and you will have to return home. Write to the school. In your letter
- Explain what has happened.
- Request a refund.
- Ask whether you will be able to return at a later date.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think printed books are no longer necessary in this digital era as well writing can be stored electronically. Others believe that printed books still play important roles. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Housework and cooking
- Do you do some cooking/help your family cook at home now?
- Do you think your home is clean and tidy?
- Did you do some house cleaning when you were young?
- Do you have breakfast at home every day?
- Do you want to learn how to cook well?
- What housework do you like or dislike doing?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who inspired you to do something interesting
- Who the person is?
- For what was he/she inspired?
- Why was he/she inspired?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- Who motivates children the most?
- How can teachers motivate children?
- How is it different from teaching kids?
- What should teenagers have?
- What qualities make someone as a role model?
- Why should children learn from role models?
- Who can influence children more, teachers or parents?
- What kind of international news inspires people?