IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 519 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 519 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 519
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar charts below show the Marriage and Divorce Statistics for nine countries in 1981 and 1994. Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the
the information is shown below.
General Writing Task 1
You lost an item while travelling on a bus. An employee of the bus company assisted you in recovering your lost item. Write a letter to the company manager to thank the employee. In your letter
- Describe what you lost and why it was important to you.
- How the employee helped you find it?
- And explain how you felt after recovering it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that climate affects a person’s way of life, while others believe that climate has a greater impact on a region’s economy. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Talent
- Do you have a talent or something you are good at?
- Was it mastered recently or when you were young?
- Do you think your talent can be useful for your future work? Why?
- Do you think anyone in your family has the same talent?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an unusual meal that you had
- Who were you with?
- Where you went?
- When did it happen?
- Why was it unusual?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think having dinner at home is a good idea?
- Do young people like to spend time with their families or friends?
- What do you think are the benefits of having dinner together?
- Do you think people are less willing to cook meals by themselves these days compared to the past?
- What is the best way to learn cooking?