IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 542 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 542 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 542
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the average number of UK commuters travelling each day by car, bus or train between 1970 and 2030. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just rented an unfurnished flat, and a friend has told you about a shop that has cheap second-hand furniture. Write to the shop owner. In your letter:-
- Describe what you need.]
- Ask whether they have these items.
- And ask what they cost.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Food and healthy living
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you normally eat healthy food?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- What meals can you cook?
- What is a traditional meal in your country?
- Do you eat fast food?
- What foods do you like from other countries?
- What fruit and vegetables do you like?
- Do you think you are a healthy person?
- Have you ever been on a diet?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an advertisement that you don’t like
- When did you see it?
- What is it about?
- Where you saw it/how you came to know about it?
- Why didn’t you like it?
Part 3 Questions
- Why do some people hate advertisements?
- Do people usually buy stuff after watching advertisements?
- Is music useful in advertising?
- What are the advantages of TV advertisements? How about internet advertisements?
- Where usually do we see adverts?
- Are there any advertisements at school?
- Are there some inappropriate adverts, like that of a condom?
- Why does the government allow such ads?
- Do you think it is bad for children?
- Do parents complain about it?