IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 545 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 545 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 545
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows trends in US meat and poultry consumption. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen, but it did not work. You phoned the shop, but no action was taken. Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter:-
- Describe the problem with the equipment.
- Explain what happened when you phoned the shop.
- Say what you would like the manager to do.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It is better for people to be unemployed than be employed with a job they do not enjoy. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Shopping and fashion
- Do you enjoy shopping?
- How often do you go shopping?
- Do you like going to shopping centres?
- What do you think about online shopping?
- Do you enjoy shopping at traditional markets?
- How much money do you spend on clothes?
- What types of clothes do you enjoy wearing?
- Do you prefer summer clothes or winter clothes?
- What would you wear to a formal event like a wedding?
- Are you a fashionable person?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe when someone gave you something you really wanted /a gift you’re received.
- Who gave it to you?
- What was the thing?
- When you received it?
- Why you needed it?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What is the relationship between shopping and the economy of your country?
- What are the things young people like to buy?
- How do your friends influence your shopping choice?
- Is consumption important to a country?
- What should parents do when their children ask for things their friends have?
- why do people buy things that are not necessary?