IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 549 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 549 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 549
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows changes in the number of residents cycling to work in different areas of the UK between 2001 and 2011. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party. You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbour. Write a letter to your neighbour. In your letter you should:-
- Introduce yourself.
- Describe your plans for the party.
- And invite your neighbour to come to the party.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Today, many people do not know their neighbours. Why is this? What can be done about this?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Technology and the Internet
- How often do you use a computer?
- What do you use computers for?
- Do you use a mobile phone a lot?
- Is it OK for children to have mobile phones?
- Do you like modern technology?
- What modern technology don’t you like?
- How often do you use the Internet?
- Do you use social media sites?
- What is your favourite website?
- Is it bad to use the Internet too much?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a thing you complained about something (but finally got a good result)
- What did you complain about?
- Who you complained to?
- When did it happen?
- What was the result, and why were you satisfied with the result?
Part 3 Questions
- When do people usually complain?
- Can complaining help solve problems?
- What other measures should you take to solve problems rather than complain?
- What kind of people complain?
- Do you usually get angry?
- Do you think customers’ complaints will improve products or services?
- Is it necessary for companies to set up customer service?
- Are there any disadvantages to setting up customer service?
- Would you buy things in the shops in which you have made complaints before?
- What products or services do people in your country like to complain about?