IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 555 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 555 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 555
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts show the percentage of power generated from 6 different types in Gareline.
General Writing Task 1
You have been invited to speak at your old high school. Write to the school. In your letter
Make a suggestion about what you could speak about
Find out how long you will need to speak for
Ask how many people will be there
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Medical procedures for cosmetic purposes should not be allowed. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Pets and Animals
- Do you like animals?
- What’s your favourite animal? Why?
- Are people in your country fond of animals?
- What kinds of animals as a pet do the people have in your country?
- Do you think cities are suitable places for keeping a pet?
- Do children in your country like animals?
- What kind of animals do you think children like?
- What was your favourite animal when you were a child?
- Did you have any pets when you were a child?
- What do you think are the benefits of a child having a pet?
- If you have children in the future, will you allow them to keep a pet?
- Why do some people keep pets at home?
- What kinds of animals do you like?
- Have you ever had a pet before?
- Do you like to see animals in the zoo?
- What is the most popular animal in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about an important/Special event you celebrated. You should say:
- What was it?
- When did you celebrate?
- Where did you celebrate?
- Who was with you?
- Why was It special?
Part 3 Questions
- How do people in your country celebrate events?
- What events do Indian people like to celebrate?
- Why do you think a celebration is important?
- Do you prefer big or small celebrations?
- Why do some people like expensive and grand celebrations?
- Do you think it is a waste of money to spend much on celebrations of national events?
- How can people prepare for an event?
- Do you like to plan for an important meeting or activity?
- What factors should be considered when planning an event?