IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 564 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 564 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 564
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the percentage participation of women in senior management in three companies between 1975 and 2015. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are currently taking a course at a college, but you will need to have a week off during this course. Write a letter to the college Principal. In the letter:
- give details of your course
- explain why you need a week off
- say what you want the Principal to do
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some say that due to heavy traffic government needs to build more roads in metropolitan cities. While others argue that this is not the right solution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Academic / General Speaking
Describe a time you had to learn the words of something (e.g. a poem or a song) and then say or sing it from memory. You should say:
- Where were you?
- Who was listening to you?
- What you had to say or sing?
- And explain how you felt about saying or singing something you had learnt.
Follow Up Questions
- Why do you think it’s true that most young children enjoy learning songs and poems?
- Do you think it’s easier to remember the words to something as a child and more difficult when we become adults?
- Do you think learning songs and poems is a waste of time?
- How practical is it for younger students to learn facts about the world (e.g. dates in history)?
- Are there any techniques that schoolchildren can use to remember new information more easily?
- How important do you think it is to teach young students to find and check information for themselves?
- Let’s talk about the value of knowledge.
- Do you think it’s a good idea to use public money to fund museums?
- Do you think it is true that each generation must depend on the knowledge passed on from previous generations?
- Which would benefit society more, more people with a piece of broad general knowledge or more people with specialized knowledge?
1 thought on “IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 564 Recent IELTS Exam Tests”
NAME .ANNAH MUTHONI KIMARU. CITY .NYERI . IELTS FEVER ONLINE MOCK TEST 564. ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1. Betwwen 1975 to 1985 Eldan ltd was the least company to raise women senior in management compared to Bamforth and Finsburry ltd , but from 1990 2015, it became the best and with highest percentage of women seniors management. GENERAL WRITING TASK 1. To PRINCIPAL ,JAKE WILLIAMS. LIVERPOOL COLLEGE. My names are Annah Muthoni Kimaru. I am an international student in this college since 2002 of september. I would like to revisit UK citizenship test. Please grant me my visit to test my citizenship scores. GENENAL/ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 2. I disagree because the current road structural in metropolitan are already enough the only thing needed is reduction of personal cars in the city. ACADEMIC GENERAL SPEAKING. I was in East London University event in my country. There were visitors from East London College representers and more citizenship from my country. I was chosen to entertain the visitors with English poem. I felt more powerful facing white people so i Sayed the poem to the best level which makes it the best event in 2023. FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS. 1. entertainment . 2. yes . 3. no . 4. there might be luckily to revisit other continent . 5. yes . 6. it makes them find more by their own . 7. it helps other people to recognize themselves . 8. if residents are paying for view . 9. that is normally inherited. 10. higher technique.