IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 574 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 574 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 574
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the number of incidents and injuries per 100 million passenger miles travelled (PMT) by transportation type in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You wish to study at a foreign university. Write a letter to the university. In your letter, you should ask about:-
- The accommodation and fees.
- Possible scholarships.
- And the qualifications required for acceptance.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
A rise in the standard of living in a country often only seems to benefit cities rather than rural areas. What problems can this cause? How might these problems be reduced?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Daily routines
- What do you normally do in the morning?
- Do you prefer the morning or the evening?
- What is your breakfast routine?
- Is exercise part of your daily routine?
- Is your routine similar every day?
- What do you normally do for lunch?
- What do you like doing after work/school?
- How much time do you spend relaxing every day?
- What do you like doing at weekends?
- Do you have enough free time?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a piece of good news you heard from others.
- What was it?
- When you received this news?
- How you received this news?
- Why do you feel it was a piece of good news?
Part 3 Questions
- How do people share the good news?
- How does modern technology affect the delivery of information?
- When do people share the good news?
- What kinds of good news have you received before?
- What kind of good news do people like to hear?
- Why do people share news on social media?