IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 575 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 575 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 575
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the number of hours per day on average that children spent watching television between 1950 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your colleague asking for help in setting up the equipment for your presentation.
In your letter, you should:
-tell when and where the presentation will take place
-describe your arrangements
-tell him/her what equipment you need.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The movement of people from villages to cities for work can cause serious problems in both places. What are the serious problems associated with this? What measures can be taken to solve these problems?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Movies & Music)
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- Are cinema tickets expensive in your country?
- What are the advantages of seeing a film at the cinema?
- Do you usually watch films alone or with others?
- Which actor would you like to play you in a film?
- How do you listen to music?
- When do you listen to music?
- What’s your favourite kind of music?
- Is music an important subject at school in your country?
- What kinds of music are (most) popular in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a difficult decision that you once made
- What the decision was,
- How you made your decision,
- What the result of the decision was,
- Why it was difficult to make
Part 3 Questions
- What decisions do people generally make in their daily life?
- Which is easier, making a decision by oneself or making a decision after a group discussion?
- Why are many young people unwilling to listen to their parent’s advice?
- Why do middle-aged people tend to second guess their decision?