IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 578 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 578 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 578
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You work for a small company, and you need some advertising materials. Write a letter to a company that sells advertising materials. In your letter, you should say:-
- Who are you, and which company do you work for?
- How you discovered their company?
- What advertising materials do you need?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays, most countries are improving their standard of living through economic development. But as a result, some social values are lost. Do you think the advantages of the phenomenon outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown
- What’s (the name of) your hometown?
- Is it a big city or a small place?
- How long have you been living there?
- Would you say it’s an interesting place?
- What do you like (most) about your hometown?
- What’s your favourite part of your hometown?
- Is there anything you dislike about it?
- Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
- Are there any tourist attractions in your hometown?
- Did your friends also grow up in the same place as you?
- . Would you like to live there in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a new store/shop in your town or city.
- Where is it?
- What is sold there?
- Who goes there?
Part 3 Questions
- What is the difference between small stores and big stores?
- How do price and quality affect consumer behaviour?
- Why is cheap fashion popular?