IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 586 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 586 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 586
Academic Writing Task 1
Percentages of mobile phone owners using various mobile phone features. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to travel to London for about one week and spend two days visiting the London Library. You are studying for a project and want to do some background studies. Write a letter to the head of the library. In your letter:-
- Explain what your project is about.
- Say what studies you want to do at the library.
- Say what facilities you need to use.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries, there has been an increase in the number of advertisements which try to persuade children to buy snacks, toys, and other goods. Parents often claim that these ads are unfair. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Patience
- What do you think “patience” is?
- Do you think patience is important?
- Do you think being patient is an important part of being polite?
- Have you ever lost your patience?
- Were you patient when you were young?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something you did that made you feel proud
- What did you do?
- When did you it?
- Why you felt proud of what you had done?
Part 3 Questions
- Which one is more important, personal goals or work goals?
- Have your life goals changed since your childhood?
- Does everyone set goals for themselves?
- What kinds of rewards are important at work?
- Do you think material rewards are more important than other rewards at work?
- What makes people feel proud of themselves?