IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 596 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 596 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 596
Academic Writing Task 1
The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have a complaint about the hotel you stayed at while attending a meeting that the organizer of a company meeting booked. Write a letter to the organizer of the meeting and include
- Details about the meeting
- The problem you face
- What should be done
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Mobile phones and the internet could have many benefits for old people. However, this age group uses technology the least. What are the benefits for old people of using mobile phones and the internet? How can we encourage them to use this new technology?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Chocolate
- How often do you eat chocolate?
- What’s your favorite flavor?
- Is chocolate expensive in India?
- When was the first time you ate chocolate?
- Is chocolate popular in India?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe your first day at school that you remember/ Describe an experience about moving to a new school or house.
- Where was it?
- What happened?
- Explain how you felt on that day.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think students should be taken to school by their parents or go by themselves?
- Should children rely on their parents or be independent?
- How can children become more independent?
- What is the effect if parents interfere with children’s life too much?