IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 597 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 597 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 597
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
- Give details of your study plans.
- Explain why you want to get a part-time job.
- Suggest how your friend could help you find a job.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some feel that students should not have to take standardized tests in school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Weekends
- Do you like weekends?
- How do you usually spend your weekends? Do you study or work?
- In your country, do men and women usually do the same kind of things on weekends (or in their free time)?
- Do you plan for your weekends?
- When do you spend time with your family?
- What did you do last weekend?
- What do other people in your hometown (or in your country) usually do on weekends?
- What are you going to do next weekend?
- Is there anything new that you would like to do on weekends?
- Do you like working on weekends?
- Do you think employees should have to work on weekends?
- Do you think that weekends now are more important to you than when you were a child?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an exciting experience in your life
- what is it?
- When and where it occurred?
- What happened?
- and Explain why it was the best experience.
Part 3 Questions
- How did you feel before the exciting experience?
- Can you explain why this particular experience was significant to you?
- Did you have any apprehensions or concerns leading up to this experience?
- What were the main factors that made this experience so exciting for you?
- How did this exciting experience impact your perspective or outlook on life?
- Did this experience change your behavior or the way you approach similar situations?
- Have you shared this exciting experience with others? If so, how did they react?